MecSoft Corp. announced the release of CAMJam 2017, the Video Training Companion for VisualMILL, RhinoCAM, and VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS Milling modules. CAMJam 2017 is the complete video archive of training sessions conducted by the support staff at MecSoft Corporation. It includes all of the previous CAMJam version videos as well as updates for the new 2017 products.
“CAMJam 2017 is the perfect companion for new and seasoned users alike who want to achieve the maximum benefits their software provides. All training sessions are organized by content, indexed and searchable so you know exactly which video to watch to get questions answered,” said Don LaCourse, Senior Application Engineer at MecSoft Corporation and one of the principals involved in the creation of this product.
CAMJam 2017 MILL includes:
- Over 80 instructional videos covering the complete suite of MILL module functionality.
- CAMJam 2017 PDF document for the organization and easy retrieval from the video library.
- All of the source part files referenced by the CAMJam video archive!
Sample of topics covered:
- The new 2017 MILL User Interface.
- Machine Setup, Stock and Geometry considerations for 2½ Axis, 3, 4 and Indexed 5 Axis setups.
- A complete “What’s New” video and discussion on all of the new features in the 2017 release.
- EVERY 2, 3, 4 and Indexed 5 Axis machining strategy.
- The NEW 2½ Axis Roughing strategy!
- Creating User Defined Form Tools for custom 2½ Axis Profiling operations.
- The Post Processor Generator and Setup for 2½ Axis, 3, 4 and 5 Axis milling.
- Implementing custom Tool Libraries and the new Rules-Based Machining Knowledge Bases.
- Implementing User-specific defaults databases.
- Using 2½, 3 Axis Machining Regions and Control Geometry effectively.
- Viewing, Simulating and Editing your toolpaths operations.