Anark Corporation, a provider of automated 3D CAD visualization and Model Based Enterprise (MBE) solutions announced the release of Anark Core™ 4.2 and MBEWorks for SolidWorks 2014 that adds powerful new features, including new 3D Model Based Enterprise (MBE) authoring and viewing capability which integrates gently into existing PLM Enterprise infrastructure.
Anark Core MBEWorks for SolidWorks 2014 will be demonstrated for the first time at SolidWorks World 2014 Jan. 26-29, 2014 (booth # 644) at the San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA.
This powerful new release of Anark Core and Anark Core MBEWorks adds to its ability to transform native SolidWorks® 2014 parts and assemblies with 3D MBD data (i.e. 3D GD&T, 3D notes, and Annotation Views) the ability to also transform native CATIA V5 and V6 data with 3D MBD (i.e. PMI and Captures) into high-fidelity 3D PDF and 3D HTML MBE documents.
“These new breakthrough MBD capabilities enable Anark’s SolidWorks and CATIA customers to quickly move away from old school 2D Paper Drawings (which adds up to 30% to the cost of an engineering organization) into a Drawingless and Paperless 3D Model Based Enterprise (3D MBE) environment”, said Stephen Collins, President and CEO at Anark Corporation. “3D MBE has been shown to save manufacturing operations up to 20% in scrap and rework caused by mis-interpretation of 2D drawing specifications and 50% improvement in manufacturing and supplier response times.”
Anark Core MBEWorks generated documents are free to deploy and free to view because they are created in native Adobe 3D PDF format which can be viewed with the free Adobe Reader and native HTML 5.0 Web browser format which can be viewed in off the shelf free internet browsers (like Microsoft Internet Explorer).
Also new to Anark Core and Anark Core MBEWorks for SolidWorks 2014 is the:
• Release of Anark Core SDK which allows SolidWorks and CATIA customers to easily integrate Anark Core Server into their EPDM and PLM environments
• The automatic publishing of “precise- pixel perfect” 3D PDF and 3D HTML Engineering and Manufacturing Release Documents from EPDM and PLM workflows.
• Five (5) times performance improvement in the transformation of large SolidWorks
Assemblies into lightweight 3D PDF and 3D HTML EBOM, MBOM and other
manufacturing release documents
• New “one-button-push” 3D PDF Engineering and Manufacturing document publishing,
which makes it easy to get up and running with 3D PDF based Engineering,
Purchasing, Manufacturing and Inspection documents.
• Ability to combine native SolidWorks, CATIA and other native CAD formats (all with
3D MBD data) into a single “pixel perfect” multi-cad 3D PDF and/or 3D HTML
• Many more…