Dassault Systemes has introduced SOLIDWORKS 2022, the latest release of its portfolio of 3D design and engineering applications used by millions of innovators worldwide. SOLIDWORKS 2022 delivers hundreds of new user-driven enhancements that accelerate innovation and streamline and speed up the product development process from concept to manufacturing.
Featuring an array of customized and flexible solutions, SOLIDWORKS 2022 enhances the capabilities and workflows used every day for design, documentation, data management, and validation. New workflows, new features and performance improvements inspired by the SOLIDWORKS community of users enable innovators to work smarter and faster, creating better products in fewer steps and in less time. SOLIDWORKS 2022 also opens up possibilities for them to leverage the collaboration capabilities of Dassault SysteÌmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform, and increase their competitive advantage by connecting to the 3DEXPERIENCE Works portfolio of solutions.
SOLIDWORKS 2022 includes:
• New workflows and feature enhancements in assembly and part design, drawing detailing, simulation and product data management.
• New features in parts such as hybrid modeling and creating standardized external threads.
• User interface enhancements to shortcut bar, configuration management, geometric tolerancing and more.
• Quality and performance improvements when working with large assemblies, importing STEP, IFC, and DXF/DWG files, detailing drawings and managing product data.
• Automatic assembly performance optimization without worrying about modes and settings.
• Fastest graphics to date with improved display response and quality.
• Access to the 3DEXPERIENCE platform’s collaborative digital environment to improve innovation and decision-making.
• Access to the cloud-based 3DEXPERIENCE Works portfolio of expanded applications for design, engineering, simulation, manufacturing, and governance.