MecSoft Corporation, the developer of computer aided manufacturing (CAM) software solutions, announces the launch of a free Beta program for VisualCAMc, its cloud hosted, fully integrated CAM add-on app for Onshape. The beta is free and available for anyone who has an Onshape account and is approved by MecSoft.
VisualCAMc leverages the legendary manufacturing capabilities of MecSoft’s desktop based VisualCAM product running remotely across the internet on a server. A brand-new browser based user interface allows this product to be used from any device, anytime and from anywhere in the world.
Features of this product include:
- Fully cloud based – no downloads required
- Runs as a tab inside the Onshape environment
- Browser interface allows use from any device, anytime, and from anywhere
- Uses the same geometry kernel as Onshape – allows error free data transfer
- Uses MecSoft’s industry proven, production level CAM technology
- Includes 2 ½ Axis and 3 Axis milling (more to come)