Maple 2020, based on Maple mathematical software, offers a collection of enhancements for both long-time customers and those new to the program.
Maple 2020 delivers a more powerful math engine, new and improved tools for interactive problem solving, application development, student learning, document creation, and programming.
• Greater problem-solving abilities with new algorithms and solving techniques in differential equations, calculus, abstract algebra, integral transforms, graph theory, physics, and other areas of math, science, and engineering.
• Enhanced programming tools that help users find and fix problems in their own code.
• Additional clickable math tools, improved tutors, and an expanded Student package to support teaching and learning linear algebra.
• Enhanced signal processing abilities for the exploration of signals of all types, including data, image, and audio processing.
• More flexibility and improved output for printing, export to PDF, and LaTeX export, making content easier to share and use outside of Maple.
Maple 2020 includes many new features to help new users become productive faster. It provides new, more easily accessible Getting Started resources for an efficient introduction to fundamental Maple concepts. Additional improvements include new warnings that help users avoid common beginner mistakes, and improved messages to help users diagnose and recover from errors quickly.
Maple is available in several languages including French, Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Brazilian Portuguese. A Japanese version of Maple 2020 will be available in a few weeks.